Stitch Fix December 2014 Review

Hey guys! Today was a good day. It's Saturday, November 22 - so imagine my unprecedented level of excitement when I randomly stepped outside and spotted a new fix sitting on my porch - something I wasn't anticipating for probably another week and a half. And let me tell you, I got Samara as my stylist again, and that girl is like my freaking spirit animal. She absolutely killed it again, and I currently want to be best friends with her. Just gonna go ahead and dive right in and share my thoughts on everything this month.

STREET LEVEL "WYNN STUDDEN CHEVRON FOLD OVER CLUTCH" $48

First up is this baller studded clutch from Street Level. This is my first bag from Stitch Fix, and I was a little nervous to get one since I can be pretty picky. But obviously Samara had my back - this is totally my style. It's simple, cute, easy to carry (but also has a cute chain strap in case I didn't feel like carrying), and has an assortment of compartments inside that are perfect and practical. STATUS: KEPT

SKIES ARE BLUE "MILLY GRAPHIC KNIT PULLOVER SWEATER" $58

Again, completely my style. Fitted, love the southwestern print. Can tell my pinterest profile was taken into consideration. More of a fall sweater than a winter sweater since it's a bit thinner, but can definitely see myself wearing this a decent amount. STATUS: KEPT

LEVEL 99 "LANI CROPPED SKINNY JEAN" $128

I'm wearing these in my other outfit pictures. Oh my. Why, oh why do these glorious bad boys have to be $128?? They fit awesome! All Stitch Fix jeans are somehow the most amazing heaven-sent things, I've already kept two pairs (from only 4 fixes) - I requested a pair of dark blue skinnies with a 26 or 27 inch inseam, and obviously my earth angel Samara delivered. But I cannot lie when I say I am completely torn on the price. STATUS: ON THE FENCE. PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO SEND BACK (WITH REGRET)

C.LUCE "PELLE SLEEVELESS PLEATED NECKLINE DRESS" $68

I requested a cute holiday dress, and while this wasn't something I was expecting... I absolutely love it! It's cute and different (and burgundy! Which I've consistently stated is a color I love to wear) and it's fully lined AND I cannot argue with the price! It'll be more flattering once I secure a button in the back (I was home alone when trying these on, and just.. couldn't reach it), but I just love it.

KUT FROM THE KLOTH "MICHAEL FAUX LEATHER JACKET" $78

Though I think it's cute, I have around 3 (faux) leather jackets already, and this one didn't "wow" me enough to justify keeping. STATUS: SENT BACK.

So that's it! I have to say, I've been loving this service more and more each month. Especially as I feel I have a stylist that "gets" me and even the stuff I don't end up keeping, I still have a fun time trying on! If you feel like giving Stitch Fix a shot, here's my my referral link, and let me know what you think! Thanks! XO, Alyssa

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 22, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply